10.09.2012

Fall Wreath: Best Friend Edition

My best friend, Alyson, recently moved to High Point, NC where she took a job as a second grade teacher. A few weeks after moving, she asked me to make her a wreath to hang on her and my cousin's front door. Being so near Halloween, she requested I make something that would work for Halloween but could also be used throughout the fall. Not really sure what to make, I pinned a few hundred (slight exaggeration) wreaths trying to find some inspiration. Lucky for me, Aly saw my pins and fell in love with one of them. So soon after, I set about making the wreath that she liked.

The wreath turned out absolutely perfect in my opinion. I ended up liking it so much that I think I'm going to be making my own self one to hang on our front door. It's the perfect Halloween wreath with just the right amount of "girlyness" to it!



Here it is on Alyson's front door with her fall pumpkins! 
What do you think?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!