10.30.2012

13 Weeks







Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 13 weeks

Baby Size: Still the size of a peach


Total weight gain: 3-4 pounds

Maternity clothes? Not yet! All of my clothes still fit relatively well!



Stretch marks? Not a one! Let's hope it stays that way!


Sleep: I sleep on my stomach now which is so weird because I've always been a side-sleeper. Too bad it's only going to last a few more weeks and I'll have to go back to my side. 

Best moment this week:  Sharing the news with my class! They're very excited about Baby Holt!

Miss Anything? Not at all!

Movement: None so far. Maybe in a month or so I'll feel a few flutters!

Food cravings: French fries from Mickey D's!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! I've been very fortunate with this one!

Gender:  We'll find out in 3-5 weeks!

Labor Signs:  I'm no where close to that yet!

Symptoms: Not a one now that the exhaustion is fading away!

Belly Button in or out? In 

Wedding rings on or off?  On

Mood: Still on cloud nine!

Looking forward to: Still looking forward to our next doctor's appointment in November! Hoping we'll find out what Baby Holt is!

2 comments:

  1. you are teeny tiny!

    i miss sleeping on my stomach SO bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous!

    I'm always craving fries from Mickey Ds!

    Happy 13 weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!