10.26.2011

Halloween Party!!!

   Halloween is my absolute favorite time of the year! I know as a Christian that sounds weird considering the holiday originated from Pagans but I don't celebrate what it means. I celebrate it as a time to reminisce my childhood. It's a day that I can act like a kid... be a fool... eat wayyyy too much candy.... and have a great time!
  So as has been the tradition for the past six years, a Halloween Party had to take place. So this past weekend, Kevin and I hosted a Halloween Party at our house. As usual, when our family and friends get together, it's a hilarious event! Watching everyone attempt to do Wipeout on the Kinect could just about have anyone fall on the floor laughing!
   But anyways, check out a few of the pictures from the night!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!