4.24.2012

30 Days of Wedding Memories: Save the Dates


For almost seven years, I worked as a secretary. Needless to say, over that seven years, I became very crafty when it came to creating newsletters, flyers, brochures, etc. So when I started looking for the perfect save the date for our wedding guests, I thought "What the heck? I'm just going to create and print my own". Thanks to an amazing website I came across, I created this beauty. I made them to go along with our wedding colors, printed them out on cardstock in a postcard size, and mailed them out the next morning. Within days, I received numerous compliments on my handiwork. Needless to say, I was rather proud of myself (:


Sorry ladies, lost my flash key that it was saved on so I had to take a picture of it and it made the picture look grainy. But for the most part, you can see the full effect (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you ladies always make my day, so please let me know you stopped by!